Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stampin Up Awesomely Artistic




Hello crafting friends welcome to my blog.  I appreciate you all for taking the time to stop by. Today I would to share a card using Stampin' Up Awesomely Artistic  and Butterfly Basics stamp set. I have seen some very beautiful cards using these stamp sets! I know a lot of people are getting an early start on their Christmas cards but I just got my birthday box in from Stampin' Up and Awesomely Artistic was one of the stamp sets I order and couldn't wait to play with.  These are pretty quick and easy  cards to make, if you would like to recreate these cards the product list  and card sizes are below.  The card on the left uses the emboss resist technique. I stamped with Versamark  embossing pad first, applied wow embossing powder to stamped imagine and then emboss it using my Ranger heating tool. Once embossed, I applied color using my Ranger mini ink blending tool. If you have any questions please leave me a comment or send me an email. Thanks again for stopping bye, I really hope you will take the time and bless somebody with a handmade card. 











 Stampin' Up So Saffron cardstock measured at 4  1/4" by 11" scored at 5 1/2"
 Stampin' Up  Hello Honey cardstock measured at 4 1/4" by 11" scored at 5 1/2"
 Stampin' Up Crumb Cake cardstock measured at 4" by 5 1/4"
Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon cardstock measured at 4 1/2" by 3 3/4"
Neehah White cardstock  measured at 4 1/2" by 3 1/2"
Stampin' Up Awesomely Artistic Stamp set
Stampin' Up Butterfly Basics Stamp set
Stampin' Up Brick Wall Embossing Folder
Versamark watermark stamp pad
Ranger mini ink blending tool
Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
Wow white pearl superfine embossing powder
Stampin' Up Soft Suede Ink 
Stampin' Up Lost Lagoon Ink 
Stampin' Up Hello Honey Ink 
Versafine Onyx Black Pigment Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment