Monday, October 26, 2015

Stampin' Up Snow Place Shaker Card




Hello my craftin' friends, today I would like to share a  shaker card using the Stampin' Up Snow Place stamp set.  I use my Cricut Explorer to cut the Igloo for the shaker portion of the card. I also use the Cricut to cut the snow banks.  The large snowflakes were cut using the Martha Stewart snowflake punch.



This card I embossed the snowflakes using Wow white embossing powder and I applied Tim Holtz' Blueprint Sketch distress ink using a Ranger mini ink blending tool. The snow was created using Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  


On this card I changed it up a little. I stamped the snowflakes using Hero Arts Unicorn pigment ink. 


It is hard to see on this card but I use the Stampin' Up Softly Falling embossing folder to add some texture to the card and create the snow. The shakers are filled with snowflake confetti and  sequins.
Thanks for stopping by, until next time be Blessed. I hope you will bless someone with a homemade card.
Tarsha

Supplies used:

Neehan White cardstock 
Tim Holtz Blueprint Sketched  Distress Ink
VersaFine Onlyx Black Pigment Ink
Stampin' Up Snow Place Stamp set 
Stampin' Up Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds glitter
Wow White Pearl Embossing Powder
VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
Hero Arts Unicorn Pigment Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment