Friday, January 1, 2016

Cricut Tic Tac Toe Valentine's Day Card


Happy New Year my craftin' friends!!! I am so excited to be blessed to see a new year and look forward to all the new the year will bring.  Today I have another Valentine's Day card. I was trying for a masculine card. I struggle when it comes to making masculine cards. This card was made using my Cricut Explorer. The sentiment come from the My Favorite Things Keep on Rockin' stamp set.  I use embossing folders to give both the grey and black cardstock more texture. Unfortunately I don't know the names of either embossing folder. I need to start labeling my embossing folders. I normally purchase them and put them away without writing the names on the outside of the folders. The black card stock is Michael's Recollection brand and the grey is from Stampin' Up Neutral collection and is called Smoky Slate. The cuts on this card come from the Elegant Edges, Cricut Alphabet and First Few Years Cartridges.  As always if you have questions or want more information on how I made this card please leave me a comment. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will bless someone with an act of kindness today. Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment