Thursday, December 31, 2015

Cricut Valentine's Day Card


Hello my craftin' friends!!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and will have a very blessed New Year. I am in the final 3 hours of  2015, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. Next week I will have 7 months in Kuwait and 4 more to go. It has been an awesome year. 2016 will be an even better year. This is my final post for this year and I have a Valentine's Day card. It was made on my Cricut Explorer. I have a card-making class on the 6th of January and I am so behind on preparing my class. I am going for cute and simple. Let me know what you think. I pray that each of you will have a Happy and safe New Year.  See you in 2016 and I hope you will bless someone with an act of kindness. Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment