Friday, April 1, 2016

Stampin' Up Party Wishes Birthday Card in a Box



Happy Friday everyone. I can't believe it is the 1st day of April. This year is flying by. I have missed you guys. Today I have a birthday card I made for one of my girlfriends. Her favorite color is purple, so I decided to make a purple (blackberry bliss) card in a box. I really love these types of cards and they mail flat so you can put them in a regular envelope and mail. I made this card using the Spellbinders Card in a Box die set. The card-stock and designer series paper is from Stampin' Up. The color is called black berry bliss. It is  one of  the 2014-2016 in colors so in June when the new in colors come out, this color may retire. I also use Stampin' Up Party Wishes stampset.  I hope to talk to you again early next week, I have my last card making class for the Soldiers this week , I will post some of the cards we made. Soon after that I will be packing up my room and all my craft supplies, no more supplies until I get unpack at my new duty location. Well until the next time we meet take care of yourselves, be blessed and bless someone with a small act of kindness. Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment