Thursday, November 5, 2015



Hello my craftin' friends. Today I have a Christmas card for you that was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I am giving a Holiday card-making  class on the 3rd of  December, which also happens to be my daughter's  birthday and I think this will be one of the cards we will be making. This card uses  Stampin Up" Among the Branches and Peaceful Pines stamp sets. I also use the Anna Griffin Snow Flurry cuttlebug embossing folder. This card has very little stamping on it. My caftin' friends if you would like to recreate this card but don't have these stamp sets, check your collection I am sure you have stamp sets you can use. The original card I saw on Pinterest use different stamp sets and a different color combination. The great thing about card-making , it is encouraged to CASE (copy and share everything), you can use someone's else idea for inspiration and make the card your own. I pray you all will be blessed until the next time we meet. I hope you will bless someone today with a homemade card.

Tarsha

Supplies
Stampin' Up Real Red cardstock
Stampin' Up Real Red ink
Bazzill Silver cardstock
Stampin' Up Among the Branches stamp set
Stampin' Up Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching framelits
My Favorite Things Cross Stitch Circles Dies
Anna Griffin Snow Furry Embossing Folder


No comments:

Post a Comment