Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stampin' Up Perfect Blend Card



Hello my craftin' friends! I hope you are having a great week. This time of year I drink a lot of hot chocolate and coffee. I especially love myself a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks, it is Mmm Mmm good. Thinking of coffee inspired me to make this card for a friend of mine. I used the Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to stamp the background for this card. The pink cardstock which is  Stampin' Up Blushing Bride cardstock , is embossed using a cuttlebug folder, to give the card some texture. I am sorry, I don't know the name of the embossing folder unfortunately. The circles are cut out using  My Favorite Things double stitched circle die cuts. The coffee cup and sentiment were stamped using the Stampin' Up Perfect Blend stamp set. I stamped the coffee cup twice once on white cardstock and again on Stampin' Up Blushing Bride cardstock. I fussy cut and paper pieced the Blushing Bride piece of cardstock to the white cardstock to create the coffee cup you see above. This card came together pretty quickly and it is a nice card to add a giftcard to for a friend that loves coffee. Well my craftin' friends thanks for stopping by and hope you will bless someone with a homemade card. Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment