Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Polar Bear and Snowman Snow Globe Card


Hello my craftin' friends! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and you ate to much food and shop to you dropped afterwards. Let's not forget the enjoyment of your family and friends as well. I had a pretty nice Thanksgiving with my military family, our dining faculty went all out to make us feel at home and prepared the traditional meal no matter what part of the US you were from you got a taste of home. Now that Thanksgiving is over and the countdown to Christmas is beginning,  I have two Christmas cards to share with you today. I made these cards using my Cricut Explorer.  Both the cute little polar bear and snowman snow-globe is a print and cut SVG file from MissKateCuttables.com.  Miss Kate Cuttables has a free cut file for download everyday and their other cuts are at a very low price. Right now until December 6th the whole site is 30 percent off so go by and check them out. 



Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you soon. In the meantime bless someone with a homemade card if you don't make cards bless them with a smile or a kind word. Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment