Thursday, December 3, 2015


Hello my craftin' friends! I hope you are having a blessed week and will continue to be blessed. Can you believe it is already the 3rd of December 2015, Wow! have this year flown by.  22 years ago today God bless me with a beautiful daughter and 12 years ago today a wonderful niece. Happy Birthday you guys, I love you and miss you both dearly. Now for my card share for today, I have another Christmas card created using the print and cut feature on the Cricut Explorer and using a Candy Cane SVG file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  The scallop rectangle was cut on the Explorer also and it came from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. The rectangle was also embossed using the Anna Griffin Cricut Snow Flurry embossing folder. The gingerbread designer series paper comes from the Taylored Expressions Gingerbread Lane 6 x 6 paper pack. The sentiment is from Hot Off the Press Naughty or Nice stampset and was stamped in Stazon white ink. This was my first time using the Stazon white ink pad and in the future I know to ink the pad up more.  As always please email me if you have any questions and thank you for stopping by. I hope you will bless someone with a home made card.
Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment