Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stampin' Up Groovy Love Card


Hello my craftin' friends! I hope you have all been blessed this last past week.  I have been a busy bee at work, so not a lot of time for crafting. I was able to sneak in a few minutes to make a few Valentine's Day Cards. I know, geez we haven't even made it to Christmas yet. I am so looking forward to Christmas and a day off.  I have a Valentine's Day card making class the first week of January so I needed to get started figuring out what cards we would be making.  These three cards uses the Stampin' Up Groovy Love stamp set. I have had it for awhile but never used it. The sentiments were cut on my Cricut Explorer. I haven't decided if I will use either one of the cards for the class but I had fun playing. Friends I have to run, I hope to see you again on Thursday until then be blessed. I hope you will bless someone with a homemade card or an act of kindness.  Tarsha

No comments:

Post a Comment